Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Reaction to Newspaper Article

After reading the article, I would have to say that I agree with the author. Reading is vital in everyday living and whether everything is printed or done electronically,the skill is still needed. Personally, I would have to say that I am more of a watcher. I tend to get a better understanding. When listening, I sometimes drift off and therefore information is not obtained. For students, I think that listening, reading, and watching are all important. In the classroom, all of this skills are used rather it is having them watch a video, read a novel, or listen to something pertaining to the lesson. In today's schools, it seems as though students are more interested in watching because it is more entertaining and it will hold their attention.

No comments: